The relatives of students appearing in board examinations help them cheat from outside the exam centre in Hajipur, Bihar, in March.
India, Chennai, April 21*, 2015: Sulekha.com, India’s leading digital platform for local services, today announced that GIC, the sovereign wealth fund of Singapore, and Norwest
If Congress lost India using negative propagandist tactics against Modi in the general elections last year, the BJP did a ditto against Kejriwal last month — and lost Delhi.
Everytime a couple of small films or a bunch of new, young, exciting stars hit the marquee the media go to town about how the new lot will take from the Khans and why are their days are numbered.
“You can learn anywhere, anytime. Every time you travel and meet people and other motorcyclists, you always come away with a new experience,”
A long-standing convention divides the Urdu ghazal tradition into “Dabistan-e-Dehli” and “Dabistan-e-Lakhnau” .
Indians in Oregon are four times as likely to be multiracial and divorced than in New Jersey.
These unlikely tourists cover a wide spectrum — from journalists to a stand-up comic/political satirist.
Virtual reality has a way to go to be an integral part of daily life.
“It is ironical that calls for democracy and the rule of law are being made in a (Security) Council that itself embodies the undemocratic stranglehold of the privileges of a few, forged by a wartime alliance that no longer exists.”
Send photo and win $30
Are you ready to start cracking the next Go Figure mystery? Deadline April 15, 2015 Enter Go Figure Contest The winner of the January contest is Kriti Osan,
Becoming partners in policy and play, the leaders of the world’s largest and oldest democracies displayed a rare chemistry.
A tribute to R.K. Laxman, arguably the greatest ever Indian cartoonist.
Beyond admiration, veneration, reverence, esteem, even awe, respect comes to mind when the name of Raju Hirani comes into play.
There are no longer any potential writers or new readers because people are now more interested in television and using their mobile phones or the internet.
Maharashtra produces 75 percent of India’s wine and table grapes and the remaining 25 percent comes from Karnataka.
Believed to have originated in the country’s southwestern rain forests,the word jackfruit comes from Portuguese jaca.