The consumer insights that come from analytics give a competitive advantage to firms that use them strategically.
“Indians are a lazy bunch,” laughs Goyal. “So we wanted to create something very close to their physical world. While menupages.com has menus in [a] standardized format, we scanned the actual menu cards and then put them up.”
While women in India have come a long way, there still exist some age old taboos which hinder their status in society. Angry Brides is a fun game which reminds us that together we can stand-up against this inhuman practice.
When you have nothing to show — no product, no customers, nothing — you have to do something.You have to sell your dream.
The implications of the faster-than-light neutrinos experiment are both exhilarating and chilling.
In 2007, when Nitin Gupta, an MBA from New York University’s Stern School of Business and engineering degree holder from IIT-Delhi came to India from the US ending his association with some technology start-ups, what he had with him was an idea.
The finance ministry has asked the telecom department not to entrust state-owned BSNL with the Rs 20,000-crore project to build a national broadband network to take high-speed internet to the hinterlands.
The US-based enterprise infotech security company Websense has introduced its cloud-based solution for domestic companies in India. It will offer cloud-based security-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions to Indian companies, facilitating locally hosted security solutions necessary for data compliance.
The history — and knowledge — of the universe carved by humans, based on the information we received, is a small part of the big picture: a universe of our own creation, one that is plagued by dark forces and our ignorance.
Did matter create consciousness or consciousness matter?
Are we the dreams of Gods, or Gods the dream of men?
Our universe will end without a doubt and no underground bunker will be safe. But relax, the end time is billions or even trillions of years away.
Wikipedia, the CIA and the U.S. State Department are the principal sources for a majority of people searching for information about India on the Web.
Fractal patterns have no beginning and end. The whole exists in parts and a part exists in the whole. The universe is in you and you are in the universe.
Under one cosmic theory, we reside on a gigantic hologram.
The most abundant fundamental particles are paradoxically the most elusive.
The Big Bang is bound to happen again and again creating new universes and recycling old ones.
Our ceaseless search for other worlds centers on exoplanets, some of which might be tuned for life similar to our own.
We may be the creators we have been searching for.
What we observe may just be the tip of an iceberg.
We know the least about the first force we mastered.
As scientific tools falter in predicting rain patterns, Indian scientists turn to the Vedas and traditional knowledge for some fine tuning.
We know almost nothing about 95 percent of our universe.
India’s Traditional Knowledge Digital Library believes it has found the silver bullet in the biopiracy wars. Critics say it is aiming at the wrong targets.
Dr V. K. Gupta, Director of the Traditional Knowledge Digital Library, explains why the Indian approach to biopiracy has been so effective.
What we see comprises just 10 percent of our universe. We know nothing of the remaining 90 percent, except that it exercises gravitational pull on observable objects.
Is time real, a fundamental quality of the universe, or just an illusion?
Don't trust what you see in the heavens.
The phenomenon that spooked Albert Einstein.
Can you imagine antiworlds and antipeople out there?
Radical, new cosmological theories of multiverses, oscillating universe and the Big Bang have eerie parallels in Vedic cosmology.
Rather than creating new products that would require companies to change or alter their way of operating, all these companies do the same thing at much lower costs.
Notebook computers are taking off in India.
The software product segment constitutes under 3 percent of India's $52 billion IT sector. But that may be about to change.
Indians carve out a space in the new media frontier.
How Facebook Gave Birth To An Industry.
Hemanshu Nigam, MySpace's chief security officer, on policing the world's largest community.
How India became the world's computer capital.
Call center workers are the new slave laborers of the 21st century.